Last night went yamcha with my secondary's frenz... On the way to ky's hse, teng asked me to ask him out along.. since that he wan meet me at the beginning so, i just let her to ask. Finally he came out.. and there are too lots of frens until i got no time to talk with him.. although got time i aso duno wat to talk?! so,he just sit alone there n listen wat we chat.. But some of my frens also got talk with him la. One of my fren said he is quite weird n nerd.. haha~~ ask him one question he answered one. I think he got mad at me cause i din talk n din bother him. But i don mind wor.
Just now I accidentally promised yen to go out yamcha tonight. I just noticed that tonight got the astro 'din si ket dai zheung'. I don1 missed it. But til now still havent tell her yet. Scared of using this reason not work leh~~
Mummy n sis went out. From this morning I argued with sis. Then i went watch my drama. Mum scolded me again. Scold me that always watch movie but not help her to do housework~~but i ignored her. I just continue my drama. I'm very hungry that time..
I n sis were waiting for her to go out breakfast+ lunch. During we wait her, my dad came back without da bou for us.. ><
haiz.. then sis n mum just go out n ask me to follow dad~~ HMM~~ i hate both of you!!! I waited u so long and u just one word ask me to follow dad. If like this from earlier you don ask me to follow u two la~~
Sis sometimes say something n hurt me~i hate her! Wanna shout out!! feel suffer...
No comments:
Post a Comment