Monday, April 13, 2009

1st session pc fair 2009

I went pc fair yesterday with Joanne & Si Jie. It's quite a lot people but not as many as last time that i worked. Before we go, we had our lunch at McD. While waiting for my friend, we sit there for almost one hour. Once my fren came, we just chat few words and I go pc fair.

'she tried to talk much with him but at last she only talked few words,maybe she is too nervy?! Oh my God~~she started missed him'

We went to the first hall which is at 3rd flr-full of sony stuff. Then we entered to the 2nd hall-selling broadband or surfing Internet stuff. Omg~~ there's a handsome was working at P1max. Haha~~ He promoted the stuff to me. He is quite gentle, smooth n soft while promoting to me!!!

Huh?! with his big eyes staring at me~~ Oh gosh!! Almost fall in to him~~ Haha... At last i also didn't buy from him. Cause there's no coverage at Kampar since i'm going Kampar 
for my degree-maybe?! Haha~~

Then, another promoter which is from Umobile. Hmm~~ I dun like his attitude!!! I quarreled with him and stopped by SJ and we enter to another hall again.

In this ballroom, there are 5 hall inside. In the 1st hall, i bought a back-pack and a cooler pad from vv. Haha~~ One promoter from vv's stall said I n sing look alike wor.. Haha~~ But bad sing told her that we abit also not look alike.. LOL~~ I agree with this. Cause our attitude are definitely different!!! haha~~


back-pack, cooler free with card reader

After that, we saw this two show girl.. promoting one type of game... and i ask them to take picture with us... LOL~~ (i don't like that musang!!!)

4 comments:

Vivian said...

haha...zunn~ thkz for bong chen wo...at laz v sold out all the web cam n the cooler pad....hoho...good marketing skill rite...^^

val.t said...

omg... shud have take that guy pic la.. why musang.. aaa///

Tze said...

who YOUR FREN at MCD???? ^^

Wen said...

U "fat fa tin" ah?? >< hahahaha.....the P1max really leng cai until u fall in to him meh...