Saturday, April 4, 2009

Desire...

I got a dream…
This is what I want in my future.
Money (money is everything...) because,
1. I want travel to Sabah & Sarawak
2. I want travel to China. I hope I can walk on Great Wall!!!
3. I want travel to Australia, Melbourne
4. I want travel to Japan. At there I can visit my best friend- Xiao Mei
(Hope someone can accompany me to travel… LOL)
5. I want to buy a house & a car- (after travel first…)
6. And also more n more n more $$$ for a best life~~
Currently I hope, no!!! Not hope is MUST. I must pass all my failed paper.
Although I can’t get a higher CGPA, but I hope I can pass all and my CGPA at least more than 2.50. Don wanna demand much~~ =)
I also want continue my Bachelors course in UTAR.
I DON’T hope my family disappointed on me!!!!!!!
Besides, I also hope to go club with my buddies before we separate since all of us have different planning after diploma~
加油!!!

3 comments:

mapplemapplemapple said...

kinda disappointed to ur travelling plan,
arhhhhhhhhhhh........y no my dreamland?Singapore ler?

jUnE said...

LOL~~ sorry la mapple.. singapore no need to plan geh.. quite near aso ma...
can go bila bila masa,..... hahah~~

RAX said...

all the best in ur coming resit paper...good luck..