This morning woke up at 8am. English class at 930am. I asked my sis to fetch me to tutorial class. I want to take breakfast with her. Actually she is not willing to wake up early today and she wish to sleep til noon. But i keep disturb her and ask her to accompany me for a breakfast. After she fetched me to tutorial, she went find my aunt and chit chat with her as she got no place to go while wait my class over.
Once my class over, she came fetch me and we went to aunt's shop again. We stayed there for almost one hour. Then I and sis went for a lunch with mum and dad as mum called me whether want to join them for a lunch not?!
We went 'You How Fook' eat bak kut teh.. hehe... So happy that we can eat together as my sis very less join us to have a meal.. Yay~~
1 comment:
so hengfok u ar..i wish to have meal with my family too....haiz.........
Post a Comment