Few days didn't talk with her.. Since the day she scolded me, I just better shut up not to talk with her to prevent from scold. Besides, I also feel not well. Not willing to talk with anyone also.. My mouth 'grew' ulcer. Ouch!! So pain especially when promoting those products to customers. Haiz..
No mood to promote ler.. But they keep on ask and want try this and that. I said no more size meant no more size lar... Sei yan tao! Haix... Tomorrow parkson having members day. Sure lots people grabbing those things. But luckily my counter don't have any special offer for member day.
Tmr, every purchases, bonus link's point can get 5x points! Second, every purchase of RM150 and above can get a RM10's voucher.
Yesterday Tommy asked me whether I'm going watch movie with them on this saturday or not?! I told him no as I work at noon shift. But then, kuan keep on ask me to go.. At last I decided to go. XD
Feel tired today. Spent the whole day with checking stocks as the time is near to end of the month. Hope everythings goes well tomorrow. No mood for this few days... I also don't know why?! Maybe of my sore-thorat problem and the ulcer... :S
Bad wheather makes human feel not well~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment