Tuesday, July 7, 2009

cousin's day

Last sat my cousin bro married. Early morning we woke up and went his house. Then he and his wife need to 'give tea' to the eldest and the youngest need to give them.. Of course got ang pau gwt lor... First time i give him tea and call him 'biao ge'... Felt 'aiyerr'.. Felt paiseh when call him this..

After tea, they want take picture. Asked me to take with them. Actually I dont want take ge leh.. But when they keep ask me to take together but i refused and just say, 'i dont want! if want take i just want take with the bride and the groom individually.'

They all stared at me and, 'Wah!!!'... they really not expect that i will say this!! Haha... My mum also felt surprised~~~

At night we having dinner at New Town Hall... The occasion started at 9pm. The waitress's service is really bad!!! I scolded her... and she don't want service me.. She cleaned up everyone's plate except me!! Hmm... If I met her kapten surely I will tell him!!

After dinner, I went yamcha with my schoolmates at Rest1... Talkin crap there and also talking ppl's wai wa!!! Hahaha....

No comments: