Last night I got no mood at all... Thought of can go out yamcha with frens to release my 'stress' but the weather not allow me to go out.. Summore my sis do not let me drive last night!! So, since can't join them to yamcha, I switched on my laptop and view all of my college's life's photos... Many sweet memories flashed back on my mind... Miss the hardest and sweetest time we together... My heart cried out!!! I controlled myself...
I stoped myself and warned myself not to cry out... But at last I cried out.. The tears non-stop dropping out from my eyes...
Argghhh~~ luckily my sis slept.. Otherwise she will laugh at me.. ><
Since I'm still alive, I should appreciate the day that God gave me!!! So, I decided to tell all my beloved friends, ' I miss you!!!' & 'I love you!!!'
1 comment:
miss me??
hehe....i miss u too... ^^
Post a Comment