This noon went Regent Restaurant to have a lunch with family-mum's side. The kapten of the restaurant replace back FOC of two table for us cause that day lots of complaints from my cousin's wedding dinner. Actually I don't want go de.. But feel like staying alone at house quite lonely.. So, I decided to go lor... 1230PM only woke up..
Last night about 3am only back home.. Went kuan's farewell party... After work, we directly go A&W.. Kuan is the latest.. After the party,.. we went tasik walk around and chit chat at there.. Then Pei Sze decided to go yumcha.. then we went yumcha.. I keep talkin with JP's bro.. Feel comfort when talk with him.. He talk lots of jokes.. and fei hua as ever since after back from KL, not much friend tellin jokes and talk crap with me ade.. got also not pui hap me geh.. haix.. syok sendiri over there...
House's connection got problem,.. decided to came out starbuck with cousin to online to keep updating KL's fren's life.. and I'm here, to wish miao again HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.. So sad that this year I can't join ur party.. LOL.. any surprises from them??
No comments:
Post a Comment