I've been long time didn't update my blog... Kinda busy on doing my revision.. XD
Yesterday dad fetched me to college to have my resit paper-FA... erm,.. I did well.. but not very.. but I'm afraid of putting 'hope' on it?! scared of getting a big disappointed again since I resit it before and I thought I could pass... But... sui jor also... *fiu*
But this time... mostly also can pass de la.. i trust myself!!! Hahah!!
After my paper, dated 4 of them.. ya.. 4 of them-sing, yt, val and vv... We went old town for our tea time... and we chit chat while waiting my dad come... Erm,... they said I very silent.. but when I started a conversation get 'scold'.. LOL.. dilemma.. haha!!! btw, happy to meet them again... :)
Then, me and my parents went pandan indah to have dinner.. but I didnt eat.. felt like uncomfortable... feeling not well that time... summore I took my dinner with my classmate at old town..
9something reached Seremban... They went for their supper while I went out with my colleagues... they celebrated ah xue and my birthday at Tarot Cafe last night... since they are not free on 8th and 12nd (xue's bday).. anyway, I feel happy.. Hahahaha!!! Thanks u all!!
9something reached Seremban... They went for their supper while I went out with my colleagues... they celebrated ah xue and my birthday at Tarot Cafe last night... since they are not free on 8th and 12nd (xue's bday).. anyway, I feel happy.. Hahahaha!!! Thanks u all!!
my colleagues... XD
my first surprise present... Zzz
ah xue, me and phui sze (they so bad!!! forced me 'sucks' it to take picture with them...)
although is not a branded watch,.. but i still like it!!! looks nice.. Thanks ah xue, phui sze and ray... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment