Tuesday, September 29, 2009

An unlucky day and night

Yesterday I went saloon to have a hair treatment and cost me about RM40... wtf.. then at night went yamcha with daddy and mummy at ABC corner-mamak.. As you guys know, drinking at mamak for sure sitting outside without any roof or something that we can stay away from rain or sun?! (wtf.. i forgot what is that called)

Alright, when I'm watching tv- AXN, suddenly 'poops' something drop on my head.. I was so stupid thought that kids on next table throw something over me or else.. but, there's no any kids.. wtf.. Something appeared on my mind.. and I told myself, hope it's not what i thought.. but in fact, it's real!!!
yes, it's a bird's SH!T.. wtf... I just had a hair treatment which already cost me RM40 and that bird sh!it over on my nice+clean+smooth+soft+perfumed hair... FCUK IT!!!

That were what happened to me last night.. What's happened to me this morning?
Early in the morning, 630AM I woke up... I didn't use any alarm and mummy didn't wake me up... it was automatically woke up itself.. i dunno why? and I asked mum to go for a jog.. During the time I'm jogging, what happened on me again was the sport shoe! It's spoilt... wtf
maybe that shoe I left it at store room and I didn't use it for few years.. LOLx... I think I'm going to buy a new one ^^

4 comments:

RAX said...

this post really funny lolz...haha
..i thought ur shoe oso kena "shit"...wakaka..tat will b more interesting...

jUnE said...

yerr.... u c u la.. this is wat u call fren?! laugh at ppl.. lol..

sing said...

wahahaha...xiu sei me la...bird shit...hahahah...:P

jUnE said...

sing: yerr... gei sui ah.. haix...