Friday, October 2, 2009

Mr.Wong

Just now, my daddy's client, Mr. Wong came to office. And I was sitting in front of the pc playing games... I called him, uncle once he entered in.. he smile at me and ask bout my education... Then he asked my mum I got bf or not? and my response very fast look at him with a weird expression... He told my mum that wanna introduce his son to me... OMG~~~ I was just like... huh?! Then he told me bout his son and asked me how old am i?

My mummy answered him, 'Haha... still study she don't want ge la... be friend ok geh..'
And I look at mummy... that uncle thought I get angry and before he back, he still mentioned bout his son and said , 'dun mind what I said ya.. uncle was just kidding with you..'

And I just replied him with a weird expression and said, 'ooh.. haha.. is ok is ok.. i don't mind..'


5 comments:

Vivian said...

wow...zunn...bei nei heng dou la...hihi...yosh..!!!

val.t said...

HAHHAAH THIS IS FUNNY

jUnE said...

vivian: wah! bei ngo heng dou ah? ngo mm yiu ah!! lol...
val: this not joke.. lolx

sing said...

u angry bcos is JUST A KIDDING...u wish is true1...wahahaha...

zunn said...

wah ah sing... u like this also can ah?! huh?! the 'straight also let u bengkokkan' lol