Yesterday evening my supervisor came to take those uniforms and also punch card from me... I asked him when will I get the salary? He told me I will get either at the end of next month or begin of Jan 2010... I was just like... Huh?! I response, 'Har?! take so long ah?! How come?!'
And he just replied, 'Ya lor.. Is like this ge wor..'
Ok. I'm fine with that.. Luckily I'm not depend on those salary to survive... BUT i'm still need it! I'm currently broke... My savings became lesser and lesser... My saving used to lighten up my family's financial problem... Dad's biz going to close soon, i think... Feel pity him sometimes... Write more bout him next time..
Alright, back to my supervisor, Mr. KS... This fella' told me that he will give me the job at guardian after giant hypermarket... But then, when I asked him few days ago, he told me that they might not having any event there. Ok. Fine..
Last night, Kah Yee (one of my colleague that I know her during HOTLINK roadshow) called me to replace her friend to work today at guardian (the outlet which my supervisor mentioned to me before) due to her leg injured. The first question I asked her was, ' who is the people in charge?'
She told me, 'Mr.KS.' and told me the salary which also higher than before I worked inside the hypermarket! This is the most I angry! It's UNFAIR to me!!! He didn't ask me to work for him at guardian maybe because of he saw me talking with other promoters and also didn't make up on the second last day of that event.
At that night he also sms-ed me mentioned about I didn't make up and talk with others and also drink or eat other brand's sampling foods will reduce my salary and bla bla bla... at the end of the msg, he wrote, 'Dun say I no remind u.' mf. He told me that he will reduce my salary I'm still ok with it... but the last sentence I'm mad of it! wtf.
Coincidentally that day he came I didn't make up and do not have any customer shopping even a flies in that hypermarket... Everyone feel free and approach my counter to chit chat with me... And coincidentally he saw that! wtf. Fuck him! Impossible I ask them to get off from my counter since there are no customers or else?
After I hung up KahYee's call, I told myself, 'Mr. KS, I will study hard and don't let me work in your company and my post are higher than yours! However, altho my post are same with yours, I also will never forget what u did to me! And I will try to take revenge on you! Fucker...'
His english also sucks! I don't understand how he can be a supervisor... I admit my own's english is not that good too.. but, he's are more worst than mine.. OMG...
2 comments:
OMG,another bitchy agent!FUCKing annoying fella,just ignore him and u know he just used to show off his tiny power to control staff like he is the one pay u,sucky pathetic that he just a BITCH instead.work for someone else!u deserved better=)
yea.. he's kinda sucks... damn him! lolx..
Post a Comment