Yeah, it's raining! I meant this evening. Took bus to school.. *first time.
met my classmate in the bus. I sat with her. Chit chat with her. Having 2 lecture. Continuously. In between, lecturer gave us 5mins break. Class end at 8pm. She asked her friend to fetch me back along. During lecture she asked me no need take bus back and she will fetch me back. I feel paiseh that moment since i'm not close with her. But at last i also back by her friend's car:) thanks to her.
These few days don't know why I felt exhausted. Already very early go bed lately.. But woke up in the middle of the night. Don't understand why?
Final exam's timetable out. One whole week exam continuously non-stop! This drive me crazy!
3 words for myself ---> GOD-BLESS-ME !!!
3 words for myself ---> GOD-BLESS-ME !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment