Friday, April 2, 2010

Congratulations & Celebration...

am sad actually...but after answered a call from my ex hostel-mate, my mood feel much better and am happy for her!!! not because of she 'tam' me happy. is cause of she told me that she's free and available. she's single. no longer with her ex-bf anymore. Dun get misunderstand since i'm happy because of she lovelorn. Because of she no longer get suffer with that guy anymore.
Before i used to see her always quarrel with her bf on the phone. After quarrel, she hurt herself. Ouch! I feel upset and I don't hope to see my own's friend was like this. She always used to quarrel with her bf because of tiny things and long distance. But ever since after she went back hometown, the 'tragedy' was still repeat and repeated continuously. Until last two weeks.. she called me and told me that they break-ed. I feel excited and congrats her. But she asked me that whether her decision was wrong? No! You made a right decision! I support you!!! As i said, u not ugly.. why do you feel reluctant to leave him?? he treated you bad! nope. should be said, worst! is the worst!!! And I'm happy that u told me that he called you last night to make the relation last longer?? Oow~~ I felt proud of you that you told me you REJECTED his 'OFFER' ... wow!!! i admire you~~ Finally, you 'open' up your mind and say NO to him!! congrats, tze. I will always by your side... Hopefully you could get a much more better bf in the future... xD

1 comment:

charlotte said...

thank you zunn~ u were really there for me when i needed fren. :)
jus pray for me that i'll get what i wanted in future..not to mention that guy i told u about. hahahahahha!!! but he still seems beyond my reach~