Thursday, July 15, 2010

Biaatchh

Hello=)
am back to blog something interesting.. what else? from the title you already get some idea about what am i going to blog right? Here we go... few questions from my mind. Do you know how's a bitch looks like? how's a bitch sounds like? how's a bitch act like? I just knew it yesterday:) they're great!!! she's totally bitch, definitely a bitch, seriously bitch, purely bitch and 100%-ly bitch!!! I met her:)
what do a bitch meant to me actually? Once a upon a time, a bitch for me is a bitch who slut-ing around, flirting with guys who already in relationship or married. in short, just bitch lar u know? Huh.. I was being so naive cause the bitch this word is not only can use on those slut. But also can use on those people / human who 'bitch-ing' around. Talking bad about someone? despising on someone? and framing on someone?? She's the one! Damn.
But I also should be thank her lar. If is not her, I won't grow:) I would like to thank you on behalf of my mum.

No comments: