Thursday, August 5, 2010

This morning 8am class continuously until 11am, supposed have an one hour break before 12pm class, I went to meet my advisor, Ms.Tan. During advising period, my stomach is starving! Oh my... the sound out from my stomach is non stop. LOL. After get advise from her, it's already 1156pm. I used 4mins to buy a tin of coffee and drink it during lecture. XD

After 2hours lecture, directly went to meet up my group-mates. So-called bitches to discuss bout who should present what on this coming Friday. That situation was, all of them sitting there and there is no more extra chair. One of the girl started a conversation with me....

A: You don't want to sit? I see you keep standing seems like very suffer and tired. Don't you? ( she's remaining her seat and seems like ask for fun.)
Me: Oh.. no. is okay... I can stand. :)
B: Ya lor... I see you like this I felt suffer (she just say without letting me her chair). Or.. You just now late come because eat too full so don't want to sit and scared getting fat is it? (discussion supposed at 1pm-during my lecture)
Me: (Fuck you, Bitch... *scolding in my heart once i heard the last words from her since my stomach is still starving. ) Oh.. i'm okay. I don't want to sit. I just after class. Haven't eat also.
A+B+C: Ohh... you go eat first lor.. we also haven't finish the slides.. bla bla bla...
Me: No. is okay... will go to eat later... no worries:) [I'm not going to let you guys even a tiny chance to criticize me-didn't do slides etc]

*sigh... maybe B said that without any intention. I forgive her. =) because i'm generous.
As a cantonese phrase said that, 'the one who talk is heartless, the one who listen is 'heartful' '. Haha.... My english is gettin' sucks. LOL.

No comments: