This is the first time I went to a trip with Uni's classmates...
I guess this is a sudden plan. xv that day asked me whether Thursday wanna follow Kim's car to Ipoh or not. And I promised her with an " Okay " and her plan really "ON"...

We started our journey from our hostel at 815am, we reached there about 850am. First, we had dimsum as our breakfast...
Don't know
what is the place's name... xD
Second, we went for a Transformer movie~
After a 2.5hrs movie, xv suggested to take some pics with the

transformers' advertisement which is in front of the cinema. Luckily that time is still early and not that much people so, i promised her to take pic with her~ Haha!
This movie is really awesome! I never regret to spend RM 6 to watch this 2.5hrs movie!!! :D peeps, u should go cinema to enjoy this movie!!! :)
Third, Kim fetched us to eat the most famous soya bean and taufu fa. We " drive-thru" and had it in the car... Haha!!

The soya is really tasty. It's really different with others. It's really smooth! Oh.. I feel like wanna have the second bowl now..smooth and yummy taufu fa + soya~
Fourth, we went shop a while. We also went Popular. I saw a novel with the title of " 我们,还能再见吗?" The title sounds sad. I took and read.... (to be continued)Fifth, we shop til almost 4something then we only went Black Canyon to have our lunch:)





ordered tomyam chicken soup + rectangular steamed rice.. Ate til sweating... It's damn spicy and super nice!!! :D
Finally, we back to hostel by bus without kim~ Thanks Kim for this trip~ And also thanks xv for inviting me as well as thanks jaz for being a photographer of the day~ Haha!
Good night,peeps!
♥♥♥♥♥
5 comments:
I want eat black canyon with u....a san...=(
I want eat black canyon with u....a san...=(
Mmm.... i want too~~ i never eat with yun also.... =(
ya lo~~~u ask ur frenz go eat d ar?
enen!!! ahha!! i told them i wanna eat black canyon~ i one ppl finished that bowl of soup + rice... ><
Post a Comment