Saturday, July 23, 2011

fml to the max

I'm super down right now...
my mood down to the max...

cause of something...
something happened...
something that couldn't turn back...
my heart get hurt...
my heart is pain...
truly pain...
I'm sad...

I did a very WRONG mistakes...
I promised myself not to repeat it before...

But, ended up with broken-hearted...
my heart is so so fragile...
it seems like fall from a very very very high distance...
and splashed all over on the floor...

I couldn't find back certain "part" of my heart...
I can't even "paste" it back too...
Oooh... Why this will happen on me???
It's damn suffer...
I feel want to cry but there's no tears out...
FML to the max!!!
=(

2 comments:

Vivien Foong said...

Ah san~~don't lose hope....

u r good! really...u know how to chat with ppl, know how to cook~delicious! hehe....

really...u deserve a much much better guy...

jz let it past...n slowly recover urself...ok...

I'll always b here....support u~!

=)

love you! san san~

jUnE said...

Love u too...