Saturday, September 24, 2011

Foul

Hi peeps! I'm back...
I was suppose watching drama with my sista right now... But the video limit us... Only allowed us to watch 72minutes... 
While watching, primary friend called asked me out... Then, another him called me... Asked me whether know any where got house to rent? I feel weird. It must because of his family. He just wanted to " dou qi " with them. I knew him. Sigh... Income not that much and expenses are high! I tried to advised him. Listen or not, it's none of my business... But I don't know why, I wanted to help him... Yes, we're just friend but... I just felt like wanted to stay on his side and gives him support. I knew what I wrote this must be sadden you and disappointed you.... I'm sorry... =( I don't wish to be like this too... 
Don't know why he want to tell me... I feel veryyyy sshhhuuuupppperrrr fan........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: