Tuesday, November 22, 2011

miss U like craZy ~~~

You missed me?
No one talks or jokes with you like I do?
Feeling lonely?
T________T
me too!!! I missed you damn lots, I wanted to talk and joke with you too!!!
You not die yet, I know. I knew it! I really wish to back to the past... I beg YOU, please bring me back to the past...I felt very suffer... it's really suffer... Every night, I couldn't fall sleep and I not dare to sleep...
Always find things to do or seek some movies to watch to make myself tired so that I can sleep without thinking much... But I still can't control myself to think of you... I missed the precious time... 
I hate you!!! You abandoned me... abandoned us... You no longer protect me, sis and mum! T________________________________T
I really don't wish to be like this............ ah baaaaaaaaa.......................... 

No comments: