what I had did? I felt super tired!
Once I woke up this afternoon, fetched mum to fairy park, then only had my breakfast,
traffic jammed for almost an hour, stupid car's air-cond spoilt.. Guess what? Ya, freakin hot in the car and still have to stayed in the car without air-cond, jamming and stucked in the middle of the road! I was like... "what the...?" sweating all over, thirsty.. wtf!
After more than an hour stucking there, we only able to reach shop and faster get down from the motherfcker car! damn. I'm stink!
Asked uncle to check on the car, then "shun bin" wash car... keke.... first time drive that car and first time washed it. Thought can take a rest, but then, need to be "baby-sitter". Need to fetch cousin to tuition. :/
Then have to cook dinner pun!!! Seems like I don't have time to have a good rest today. And hell yeah, I haven't do my revision at all for today!!!
ish...!!!
what a hottie day...
*sweat sweat*
No comments:
Post a Comment