Hi... This is June... June Ng... but not the month of June... It's the month of September... It's a new September... a new year...
I remembered I had chicken pox on this date last September... times really goes like a flash... it's just seems like happened on last two months... don't know why I keep thinking to the past these few days... it's sadden me... it's really does made me feel unhappy and tears uncontrollable...
Last year, at this moment, I was in hometown having study week and I was preparing for my final in living room... I remembered on 3rd or 4th of September, there was a very strong wind and rain cats and dogs... I look outside across the road... the tree keep waved and seems like going to fall... Dad asked me whether upstairs room's window had shut? I said, "It's open, I am afraid to close it at these moment... I not dare to walk up... the wind is horrible..." he didn't scold me and walked upstairs to shut all the windows...
I not dare to move my body and keep my position on the chair... keep look at the tree.... I am scared... I told him, "the wind sounds horrible..." and he said, "it's just wind... it's comfort... nothing to scared about..." this is the very first time he answered me.... I felt surprised that he answered me that and I looked at him for a moment... I digested what he said... this is because he used to answer me, useless ar u? wind only ma... so big people scared what?
On that night, my face started grow some chicken pox... I tot it's just pimples as I didn't sleep much or ate lots of unhealthy and junk food... but it seems like getting to grew more and more and I started get suffered with it... He brought me to the clinic on 5th Sept 2011... He did took care of me until I am recovered... I always think that how good if I could rewind the time... If I was given to choose whether go to the future or back to the past, I would rather choose back to the past! I would never forget every precious moment that we had, dad! I do really missed you... </ 3
Another thing distracted me recently was, I aimed to get 600PV for this month again, but I scared I couldn't do it as I have to spend most of the time on my final... owh! is there any method that could make me success and achieved both at the same time? I have to start to plan and action today!
Guessing whether the sad and stressed situations that mentioned earlier caused me ate damn a lot recently... I could eat claypot yee mee and chicken rice at the same time.... fried rice + milk shake tea + 3 'cucuk' of luk luk + soya bean at the same time.... economy mixed rice added rice and veges + chinese tea + 2 small bowl soup + one pack of pineapple at the same time.... These sounds crazy right?! I am BIG FAT GIRL!!! :D
P/S: Should I show my chicken pox picture here? :P
3 comments:
Hi... This is June... June Ng... but not the month of June... It's the month of September...
WTF! LOL...funny!!!
faster post ur chicken pox photo~ hehe i wan see :P
Owh.. rearlyyy?? :D
how funny it was? :P
erm, btw, which snowhite are u? ;)
it was absolutely funny! 101%
which snowhite? im the evil queen.back from dead after snowhite killed me.
Post a Comment