Wednesday, December 1, 2021
2021... Hi People!
Hi... after 6 years, I'm back.
What brought me back to blogspot? Last night I am watching 义海豪情之巾帼英雄 (old drama) with my husband. Oh! Yup, I am married...on last year.. surprisingly this post is my first post with Mrs Wong status.
Funniest things was, I married to this man. Oooh for this I'll try to update more in next post. Okay, back to the topic, why do I write today? My husband reminded me last night I got a long lost abandoned blog which I had not update for decades. From the drama we watched last night, the lady - Fala Chen named 晴晴 in the drama who always write diary... Hubby asked me why do I stop my blog? And I only remember ooh yaa! I used to write blog last time and immediately i search it out. In my hubby's hug, both of us together read the past blog, laugh and cry whole night.....
2021, Many had changed, people do not write blog, people do not read blog.
People now only post story in insta or fb. People watch TikTok or 抖音.
I've a lot to write here but my stomach is starving 😂😂😂 I gtg to grab my lunch first!
Let me write more in next post and update more!!!
P/S: This post is for myself to read after few years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment