Monday, May 18, 2009

Dinner

I went dinner with my family and relatives last night at Labu's restaurant. This dinner is the replacement of mother days since my grandma and aunt uncle attending wedding dinner last sunday and 'shun bian' test the food since my cousin bro getting married on July.

We were late to the restaurant. They are eating when we reached. Hmm.. So bad!! They do not wait for us this time. Ok!! Nvm.. Haha!!! We chit chat while eating and I told them what i experienced in Redang Island too.

When our meal almost finish, uncle approach me but luckily he is not talk with me. He talk with my cousin. He asked my cousin bout his further studies. Omg~~ i felt nervous once he talk bout this topic. Scared of he will ask me too.

I'm not scared of telling the truth to him bout my studies. Yes, i failed and cannot attending may intake's degree. I not scare to let him know bout this. But the problem is, my dad is sitting next to me too. I don't want to let him know!!! Dad warned me before that if i'm not able to study well and failed much, he asked me not to continue again!!

No! I want to continue my studies. although i failed few paper. But at least i din fail in trying. Hope i can still keep this secret from him til the day my school start. I just lied him said that i just wanted to take rest. Dont wanna study right now. And i promised him that i'll continue on jan. 

I'm sorry,dad... I made you disappointed.. Hopefully i will not make u disappointed again in future. 

3 comments:

Vivian said...

its ok la....dun give up...at least u tried ur best alr mah....JiaYou k....^^

RAX said...

dun let ur baba know u hav a blog...later break secret...all the best..^^

jUnE said...

vv: thx for ur supporting.. :)
rax: haha.. my dad will never use computer.. LOL~~ thx for ur supporting too.. haha!!