i used 2-3 hours to complete this video... There's a story behind every friendship...
Each friend we make is a start of each story...
I knew u all since two years ago...
I entered to you all's world and you all entered to my life too...
I will never forget you...
Our story started with a wonderful beginning...
I feel happy to getting know you... It's true!!!
If can, I hope we will never seperate till the end of my life...
Hope this story never has an ending!!!
I'm sorry if I accidently did something that hurt you during our time together...
FORGET what i did but DON'T forget me... LOL~~~
10 comments:
although not every pic got me...(sad)...but got me from long straight hair to curly...from curly to short...wow...all got...(touch)...
i really like tis post...:P actually beside my tvv...u r the one tat i more care and like...i like to play with u...but the most i like is zat u...haha...u r the most funny tat i meet in my life...although now we cant study 2gether...but i will miss u...thinking u...really...take k la my friend...:)
i also wanna put all got u geh..but cannot la..ppl easily realised n say me pin sam not good lor..LOL~~
woohoo~~i'm the one u more care n like?? so happy.. sei lok.. to9 cant fall sleep ler...i like to play with u too...and u r also the only one tht like ' Ha Ha Ha' (laugh's sound) tht alike with mine tht i met in KL...woohoo~~part of my life!!yay...n i'll miss u too... take k too.. keep in touch ya!!! :)
chou ling:wat a good post tat u ever had..haha..jkjk..
geng ah zunn.. hahahha... so got sam kei do. keep it up bebeh... Lol
I like the video...hehehe..^^
elaine: sei chou ling... means before i post those blog not nice lar??? hmm
val: ya lor... this idea i created when i'm doin revision last sem.. LOL~~
wen: tq.. u like leh?? u gt saw ur simon inside not?? LOL.. n u din feel tht ur pic is more than joanne meh?? since u said i put her photo in my profile..LOL
when u made this ga....why i not realise one...ishh...juz now viewing ur blog sin notice beside english course still got another...wont forgot u la..especially ur "sleepy look"...wakaka..by the way...can u sent me all the genting photos??last time i accidently delete all oready...sent to my email k???hys890204@hotmail.com
wahahaha... sui ys... wat u meant by sleepy look??? hmm!! tht day make ge lor this video.. LOL.. eh,..u make wat video for sing jek?? wanna watch.. share out la.. lol... tuk sik yi fei ah... watch out,dude!!LOL
hahaha....dun wan a...all ur "shui yong" wakaka
sei ys.. so babei!! hmm.. u only shui yong err.. hmm hmm hmm....
Post a Comment