Wednesday, May 20, 2009

English Course

Last Saturday I brought my cousin brother to seek for advise for his Form1 tuition class. His mum, my aunt, asked me to bring him to somewhere tuition centre since two months ago. LOL... So sorry for i delayed this promise. I brought him to Karisma Tuition Centre which I tuition at there when I was in primary and secondary. 

Mr. Low (the boss and also my former eng n science tutor) do not recognise me. But he remember my name. Haha! I read the brochure. There is an English course available for students. Since i'm so free staying in house 'measure land' so, I asked the receptionist (MA). She explained everything about the course to me. When a question came out from her mouth, I do not know how to answer her.. Below is our conversation:

MA: So, you are in form...??
WZ: Err... I already graduated. I'm 20.
MA: Ooh?! Okay... It's good to study this course also. But do you want to talk with Mrs.Low (Mr.Low's wife)?
WZ: Erm,... Mrs.Low?! Ok..
.....
WZ:Hi, Mrs.Low...
ML: Hi.. So you want to know about the course?
WZ: Yea.. but i'm 20 now... so I...
ML: Okay.. You now take a test 1st... blablablabla n blablabla...
.....
ML: Your simple grammar is okay but blablabla... (Forgot what she said) You attend this n this... It's better for you to attend two slot.. It's not expensive also.. blablabla.....
(Telling me many more about ppl who don't know english)
WZ: Okok... I would like to try it! I will attend on Mon n Sun...
ML: Ooo... You fill up the form 1st lor...
.....
Everything completed and I attended the class last Monday...
Mr. Low was late to class. He didn't explain why he was late?! Nvm.
Sitting in front me got 3 girls chit chatting... A pair of twins sitting next row and a girl sitting alone in front of both twins. 
Once Low came in he told jokes with that 3girls... Then he realised I'm a new student and he asked what's my name. I told him and his look showed so weird. Okay. Fine. He start the class...
blablablablabla.....

Few minutes later, MA came in. She brought the attendence card. She pass it to to the girl and they pass the card to the owner. Ok. The girl sit in front of me holding my card and she felt weird and she laughed! Hmm... feel embarrased... And she told Low. Low saw my name and approach me. I take my hands up and admitted that card is belong to me. Every students get shocked and turn to back looked at me!

I smiled at them and said, 'Yes, it's mine. I'm 20.'
Low started, 'Oo... Wei Zunn.. Is u... You are the one who I taught last time... blablabla... Omg~I don't recognise you. I thought you are also one of them in form 4 or form 5 too! blablabla...'

I laughed out and say, 'Really? Wow.. thanks.'
In front those girls turned back and looked at me and say, 'I don't know you are 20. You not look like 20.' Woohoo~~~~
Hahaha.... Feel paiseh.. But once they praised me that I look younger I feel better.. Hahah!!!
And then the class continued...

4 comments:

RAX said...

good try...^^

jUnE said...

wahahaha..tq!!

Anonymous said...

Chou Ling:aiyeryer...nt look like 20 wa...hihi

LeNa said...

SWT la.....!!!
hahaa...
so funnY~