Monday, May 25, 2009

Quack

Early morning woke up fetched sis to work and I went fetch uncle to hospital AGAIN.
Ooh... I'm so sleepy and starving that time. I accompanied him to a treatment for about more than three hours! What a lousy hospital we have?! Huh.. I spent almost one day in hospital. I fell asleep during waiting the number to be called. Few citizens sitting behind stared at me. Opps.. feel embarrassed!! Hahaha...

There were also lots of patient waiting for treatment. Air conds are not cool at all. Felt warmth!! Aaarrghhh.....!!!!!!!! Starving over there and finally I get mad, walked to the counter and ask the nurse I still need wait how long?! Luckily that was a Chinese women and she helped me. Thx her.
It's our turn! We walked to the room and told her about the sick of him. That doctor, an Indian girl, keep gehpo with others doctor (Indian guy)... Oh!! Is she a quack? 

She should be responsible to do her job and give treatment on her patient instead of chit chatting with tht Indian guy!Oh... horrible!!! she even also forgot to write down the medicine that sould be taken by my uncle. 
I remind her where's the pain killer that she said she will give him? She replied, 'Opps.. sorry.. i forgot to 'jod' down.'
Oh.. bullshit... Lousy hospital.. Lousy doctor... Thinking that is she a quack!!!
no mood for the whole day.... ><

5 comments:

Elaine said...

if she kena me ah..surely i'll scold her teruk-teruk..hmmm..is kind of serving..muz go to complain geh..othwiz wont f any improving!!

Vivian said...

haha...yaya..if that nurse met me....she wil get shoot hard hard...zunn u should shoot her mah...hi...

jUnE said...

elaine: u ah? i noe la.. u sure show ur 'black' face to them... haha!!
vv: haha.. i din shoot her.. but i 'zat' her... tht doctor bo shuang me ade.. LOL~~

Anonymous said...

if was in japan,i think the nurse be fired already..the nurse should be go back to school and learn what is service and manners..however,malaysia's service always bad and never get any improvement..so dissapointed on that..as a malaysian,i embarrassed with that..

jUnE said...

yea yea.. u r right! i also feel disappointed! Huh.. rili lousy~~