Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day

Yesterday actually I have to work at noon shift and after work at 10pm. Due to father's day yesterday, I purposely changed my shift with the part timer to morning shift and can back at 7pm. Because I wanna to go have a dinner with my family.
Once I after work, dad fetched me back grandma's house to take shower. Then we only go to have dinner. Actually dad said wanna go 2020 food court to eat economy rice but i refused. I suggest to eat at restaurant.
Dad said my few bucks of salary also not enough if always spend like this.. But I promised that I won't! Sure! It's enough to cover my resit fees.. LOL.. Erm,.. we went Temiang to have our dinner. Many people are waiting there. Mummy keep nagging there. Arghh... Everyone also feel hungry la... Bot only u ma.. Haiz...
During dinner, I asked dad to pay first. Because I didn't bring along money. Hehe.. I think dad pretend don't know last night was fathers' day. Actually I also wanna buy one shirt for him. Cost RM99.90. I asked sis to share with me.. But she very 'gu hon'.. she don't want.. So, end up with no present for him..
But we celebrated with eating dinner together. Once again, wish happy fathers' day to all fathers and to mine too.. :)

No comments: