Firstly, thanks JM for willing to lend her hand to me. She helped me a lot. She lent me her notes, she helped me to pay fees first, she helped me to go office to ask about my 'shouzhou shit' and etc.
Thanks her a lot and of course also thanks god for giving me a very good friend. If without her help, I'm sure I will 'chicken hand duck leg'.. Haha.. XD
Today she sms-ed inform me about the renewal of student id. After work, I called her and she said she is on d way back Seremban. I waited her near her house to pay her back my fees. Once I saw her, she changed a lot. She cut her hair and not look like last time ade.. It's nice! Honestly, better than before... XD
When saying bye to her, I got a very strong feeling that not willing to leave. I missed the time we together. My heart cried once. I told my sis that I missed the moment with my classmates. How good if I didn't fail and maybe will continue study with them?!
Haix, everything over. Chances have gone. We cannot meet as often as I like. Blame myself=LAZY!!! Damn it!
4 comments:
i'm so touched u wrote this post specially for me...wahaha....is it short hair nicer...?? haha...i'm happy few of them said my short ahir better...ai yarr...no thanks larr actually...'bong yan bong dou dai' marr...
wei...y just miss the time u 2 2gether??? dong o sei ga???:@
me leh me leh,forgot me le ah,huh!!!
jm: wahahah... rili?? LOL.. thanks anyway... :P
erm,.. ur short hair nice ah.. haha...
sing: no la.. u din read properly.. i said i missed the time with my classmates ah... LOL.. included YOU!!! hahah...
han: hahah... u ah?! never and won't forget u geh.. u so funny.. LOL.. haha..
Post a Comment