Last Thursday we have a briefing. Emmer Zecna's ah jie off that day. Both manager- Mdm. Chua and Mdm Yen were off too. Mr. Mazlan guide us that morning. He asked a lots of questions. He asked me a question too. He asked me to stand in front of those staffs and explain what services do parkson provide to customers.
Omg.. I really don't know parkson got what services leh.. I felt nervous and just answered him, ' I don't know!' Feel paiseh. Then he called out EZ's part timer, ah xue, also my new friend. She also don't know answer him. From this morning, I think I will purposely late to work to escape from briefing being asked those questions that I don't know!!!
I hate the promoter from D'urban brand. She very 8! really definitely 8! That Thursday I work at morning shift. Back at 630pm. At night for sure she told hoong bout my shameful thing. I am very sure. Because the next morning, that 8po approached me and ask me to read all the 'P' experiences notes.
For this I forgive her la, but when the first time i sew the slack, alter for customers, I asked yen to guide me because i scare cut wrong as that slack not cheap. It cost RM120++. When yen guiding me, that 8po also follow and stand in front of me look how I cut and said, 'ah hoong no teach you meh?!' I just answer her, 'Got ah! I just want yen to look how I cut in case I cut wrong or else?!'
From that day onwards, what I don't know I also don't want ask her anymore. I find out myself or ask EZ's ah jie. And also thanks EZ's ah jie for giving me a lots of knowledge! thanks her. Although I only work at here for 1week, but I learnt a lot of different types of human and role of life. I appreciate it! *blink*
3 comments:
wooo.. 8po? ignore her. good good. can learn stuff.. jiayou in working.. got money ady belanja me ok.. ;D
hey, i din know parkson so strict 1...summore got briefing...u do like tat earn how much?? worth it or not?
val: yea.. ignored ade.. ahha... tq!! belanja u?? haix... no prob la.. LOL... SHHH~~~~ haha...
charlotte: yea lor.. need briefing.. very stict leh.. haix.. 1mth gt 750++.. enuf to pay for my resit money.. etc haha..
Post a Comment