Today is my off day. Actually I got a English class at 5pm today. But once I reached there, MA told me today's class cancelled! I just like.. Ooh.. har? why didn't inform me one?! Then she said Mr.L didn't call you? No err..Haiz..
Then 'coincidentally' I decided to walk to popo's hse which is near the tuition centre since I called dad to fetch me and he nagged at me and I just says, Nvm la. I walk to popo's hse la!'.
My cousin open the gate for me and i walked in... I passed by the first room... What i don't expect is, I saw my net friend was sitting inside! Omg~ I immediately walked in to the dining room and sat down. I felt surprised and lots of questions appeared in my mind. And I kept tell myself that was not him and maybe he is my net friend's little bro who is also my cousin's classmates.
When i sat down in the dining room, I asked my popo who is that guy sitting in the room? My popo answered me said that is my little cousin's friend. My little cousin denied and said that's not his friend. Is his bro's friend. From what he said I'm very sure that is my net friend who also same age with my cousin! He is also my neighbourhood. He sit inside waiting for my cousin.
When he walked to toilet which is also pass by the dining room, he kept look at me and I just pretend reading newspaper. Haha~~ Then he came out from toilet he stand in front of mirror gel his hair.From the mirror he looked at me and I accidentally looked at the mirror and he smiled with me... Before he smile with me, I immediately turn my head to the front and i accidentally ignored him.. I'm sorry..
I didn't expect that we will meet again. But in the coincidentally condition... Ooh... What a big surprised for me... Seremban really small!!! HAHA~~~
4 comments:
seing someone having an affair right now?
hahaha!that is a handsome?june!finally.......!
who's tat who's tat?i noe ge mou?keke..
So sam pat...lol....y u want to ignore tht guy??behind got wat story~~hehe...tell me secretly...hehe~
mapple: haha! what finally?? LOL...i not interested geh.. LOL
elaine: u duno ge la... 8 dou sei!
wen: haha.. just ignore him la.. LOL.. behind no story.. but in front got.. haha... sam pat la u.. tell u secretly wor?! hmm.. XD
Post a Comment