Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Interview

Yesterday went parkson interview. Once I tell the promoter that I come to interview, she directly take out a 'notes' from drawer and ask me to read it! I just like... ooh.. I'm not come to interview meh? why ask me read such things?! haiyo.. nvm lor.. I just read. After finished, I return back to her. She ask me question. Oh my... you not only ask me to read?! i din 'hafal' leh.. i don't know. Then she say u must to memorise what is E.S.G! E- eye contact with the customers (eh?! be a promoter also must have eye contact?! now i only know..), S-smile cheerfully, G-greet customers. After that she bring me to office and fill up the forms and she asked me to wait for supervisor. That supervisor was a woman. My promoter asked me to greet her once I saw her. Otherwise..... hmm hmm... She didn't ask much during interview as an aunt interview with me also. That supervisor only keep questioning that aunt-(maybe she didn't greet her?!) LOL... Lots of terms and regulations have to follow! Haiz.. feel regret to work at parkson la.. the rules are more tight than The Store which I worked long time ago. Anyway, I told myself nvm ler.. just work for two month only ma.. Haix.. very fast geh.. :)
After interview, back home get ready to Malacca for a dinner. Tonight going Malacca for a wedding dinner again. Tired.

6 comments:

sing said...

yaya...u just need to tell urself that u 1 to belanja me eat dai pai tong then sure u got the impulse to work for it...hahha...:P

RAX said...

juz dai pai tong...i wan yao yu bihun oso can a???

elaine said...

Sbn geh dai pai tong not nice wan their foods..ask her treat either A Zao Laksa..o yao yu mihun..tis 2 things nice 2 eat onli in sbn..keke..

sing said...

but she said she just wanna treat me dai pai tong wor...:(

jUnE said...

sing, dun sad.. wat elaine said also considered dai pai dong.. eh.. sing ah.. u hor, shudn't mention bout that here leh.. u c.. now tht ys aso wan jor..LOL~~~

sing said...

hahaha...u nonit bother him geh...just belanja me enough!!!wahahaha...

ys: she dun1 belanja u leh...pay sendiri...:P