This morning got a stranger came uncle's workshop to repair car. My uncle went out town to repair other car. Then, that stranger knocked the gate and I went to assist him. He was rude to me! I hate him! sei 8gong! Your car spoilt also dei sei ge!!! Hmm...
Then, afternoon went accompany teng for a lunch and also with onn. Onn was late. Once she came, the condition was seems like very strange. I didn't talk much with her and she also not talk much with me as we didn't meet long time ago.. Then she send teng back office and sent me to market.
I went market to buy fish cakes, fishballs and kuay teow. Because I decided to cook 'pak yin yeong'.. Hehe... My mum said quite nice. She say I can compete with people.. Haha!! Feel happy...
although look like not nice... but it's really tasty!! yummy.... haha :P
3 comments:
wa..cooked ying yong har?! ur mom sai delicious ah har?! haha..not 'pretty' geh..haha..especially the sauce o soup..haha..wana learn ma?cum cum 2 my restaurant i ask my chef teach u..kaka..
when wana cook a 'thing' for me 2 try?last time said wana cook mihun soup 4 me until now stil haven cook leh..
hmm.. since u like this say my food.. i decided not to cook for u.. wait la u.. blekk!!
T.T....dun like tis la..u'r nt siu hei gea..hohoXD..
must let me the sek shan(eating queen) taste taste try try ma..wakakaka..
Post a Comment