Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm LOST

I'm sad, i'm nervous, i'm aahhh everything that are not good comes to me!!!
Shoo~~ shoo~~ go away pls... I don't want u to near me!!!
I.. I.. I'm 'beng kui'... Wanna cry out.. shout out!! but who should i tell to??
My mind, my brain, my heart, every part of my body full of problems...
Yes! problems!! troubles came find me.. Problems and troubles don't meant sick or else... But am i sick..? sick on studying?! I don't think so... Arghh.. I also don't know... I'm sad... wuwuwuwuwu...
My dad said my wars start on wed! Wuwuwu... I don't know what's my feeling now?! I'm afraid of letting him disappointed again... and of course myself too!!! Every of my family members wants me continue my studies once I said I want stop! They don't allow.. they don't allow me to work and wants me to study!! I'm stressed~~~ I lack of time... I'm 20th now.. How long will i spend my time on studies? I don't want waste my time... I decides to work after diploma.. but they not allow... I'm LOST!!!

2 comments:

Vivian said...

zunn...calm down caln down 1st....thgs sure wont be done when u impulsing....tried ur best is ok alr....jiayou my fren..v alwayz beside u 1...^^

val.t said...

Dun worry zunn.. Add oil... Just do your best and the rest will be fine. Dun put so much pressure on yrself. take it as it comes....
Cheer up :)