Finally I finished my two resit paper and I'm getting ready for the last paper- IIL which is on this friday. I'm now blogging at pt's house... Last night I came overnight at her house due to morning paper today. After the morning paper- FEC, I get ready for my noon paper... I felt nervous once I saw those questions. Because I read it.. but I forgot! my brain totally blank!!! Omg~ I keep force myself to write something out.. Alright finally I got my point... For the noon paper it's kinda easy for the section A. If I couldn't pass this time, I rather go 'jump to sea'...
Morning's paper I got the 'point'... but i don't know eleborate it! means? no point .. haix.. sucks!!! always tell myself that nvm la, at least i tried.. actually sometimes i thought that this sentences is to comfort my own.. Aaarrrggghh.... I got no idea or comment on my own.. I don't know what should I do?! haix... God oh god.. tell me what should I do pls... !!! :'(
1 comment:
Zunn, u can make it thru la..dun worry... ^^
Post a Comment