Tuesday, October 6, 2009

If

If, I apply to MMU, hopefully will not meet anyone that I don't hope to meet... You reading my post? yes! I meant you!!!
If, I apply to UTAR, hopefully I can fulfill their requirements and could graduate on time...
If, I apply to UniTEN, hopefully I could make more Chinese friends... (not meant that I don't want be friend with indian or malays or foreigners)
If, I apply to oversea's Uni, hopefully I could manage to be more independent over there...

4 comments:

Elaine Wee said...

not to worry!! i'll not go 4 such low standard uni...n if im poor oso..i'll go UCSI!!! my aim wasnt MMU nor Segi..be clear in mind! n tat day my asked was jz a frenly asked k! dun b too sensitive over tat..
oh ya..since u so like to ask me to make comment on ppl's blog whom wrote bout me...i comment on urs too ya..dun get mad oh..
Im happy tat i FINALLY see through ur reality gal! Thanks for tat...wohoo~~
well...although my 6th sense told me u were mentioned bout me n tat hurted me a moment...but thx for bringing me growth..wit tis little thing..

jUnE said...

u r INSANE!!! u r too sensitive over tiny things!!! and u! ur ass itch, are you?! wtf! do u think u r the only reader of mine? y do u think I meant u? u felt that i meant u? u c.. how sensitive are u... u shud go for a treatment!!!

'oh ya..since u so like to ask me to make comment on ppl's blog whom wrote bout me...i comment on urs too ya..dun get mad oh..' -- did i asked u? did i tell u that i mad of it?
I think u always stay at home until silly and gone insane!!! i would like to advise u to 'MENTAL clinic'... hopefully u could get ur treatment there... =)

Anonymous said...

LOW STANDARD University or LOW CREDIT RESULT on Your Transcript?of course we could is
ur feelings hurt but LOSER always feel hurt about anything so just Gain from the pain.
hey loser just get off from JUNE!

Anonymous said...

than wats is ur decision ler~~^^