I just read my net friend's blog! Honestly, he was also my crush LAST TIME...
He had surprised me! No, his blog surprised me..
When we was in secondary, he was in the last class and do not study at all... I just get to know that he started his blog since on May...
Although he wrote not very well.. but, his english improved a lot!
It's better than last time when we chat.. I felt suffer when chat with him last time.. As I not really understand chinese and he don't understand english, and we faced suffered. Oh ya.. he's from other school.
His blog really 'wows' me!!! I really 'pui fuk' him.. He's getting improved...
I don't know why am I getting worst? Huh?! But my chinese getting improve also la.. LOL
I just left him a comment too.. but without my real name... to disclose myself from him.. hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment