Friday, October 30, 2009

OCTOBER

8th Oct:
at Si Jie's house... while waiting for Simon to fetch us for dinner, we took this ^^
KEPONG steamboat...
me n joanne... (using Simon's ice-cream to capture this.. he cant wait to eat it ade.. c his hand!!lolx)
me n vivien...^^
limli and me...^^
four of us... and also my fried egg.. so nice... =)
9th-11th Oct:

Hotlink Roadshow for 3days at Terminal One Shopping Centre, Seremban.
three of us... (kah yee, me and jia hui...^^)
Kah yee and me... fei lou not there... 'snake' a while.. XD

12th Oct:
=== stay at home online ===

13th Oct:
Went KL again to meet my ex-classmates and we had our lunch at Sushi King... They owned sushi card and we ate it only for RM2 each...
I ate 6plates... very full... the next morning, 'lou sai'... wtf. pity me. After lunch, I went GreenBox with them and their new classmates from Penang. Then, we went watch movie... I forgot the movie's name.. but i remembered the story that mentioned something bout 'Murdering couple at Honolulu beaches'-maybe?! Haha...
at night, I overnight at sing's house... wow~~ and we 'beer beer' at her house... except sing.. she's allergic with alcohol..

14th Oct:
went MidValley with sing,miao,vv and val... and we also watched G-force! It's funny!

21st-29th:
working at here....

giant hypermarket... Ape co. having event there...
promoting for these... CLEAR shampoo...
at there, I get to know lots of friends... some are younger than me, some are auntie and even those bangla's boy... Those bangla some are nice, some are too 'nice' even some are hak yan zhang- sui ham sap! but most of them also kept 'musang' in their body... have to stop breath when ever they pass by in front me... XD

No comments: