I’m facing insomnia problem. Wtf. I got no idea for that.. Keep awake in the middle of the night. I feel suffer. I’m really suffered. Help! Maybe I’m too tension. Result is going to release tomorrow. I’m scared! Scare it will be a negative result but I got confident to pass all wor.. How? fml.
Yesterday rainbow called me, asking me to go her 21st birthday party on next week. Headache coming soon too... Why? Cause have to buy her a pressie... Don't know what should buy?! fck. Feel happy that I'm going to meet em' up in her party... Wondering to meet MeiHong tooo...
Tomorrow gotta go work.. My work life start again.. Wondering that don't know who will I meet tomorrow... Later Mr.Kee Siong coming to give me those uniforms... at last but not least i think this post will be the last post for this month... =)
Bye,buddies...
1 comment:
goodluck of all.god bless
Post a Comment