Today, I drove to S2, headed to Jusco. Parked my car and stayed inside the car while wait ps and justin come. After few minute, I get off from the car and went to popular alone.. Walk around the bookshop and buy some stationery. Then, they meet me at there and we walk around JJ to buy Ray's birthday present. But they ended up with nothing except some stuff to decorate a bday card. They came for 1hour and ps rushed back to school for her co-curricular. Then, I decided to shop alone... Yay! I spent almost RM150. I bought clothes, junk foods, .... etc. wtf. Lack of money lately... My 'GOOD SUPERVISOR' not yet pay me salary since October! I tried call him twice yesterday but he do not answer my call nor reply my msg... wtf. Thought of wanna go find her mum but at last he replied my msg just now...
Okay,.. back to my shopping stories... Erm,.. It's kinda boring while shop alone... Walk around the mall and tried many clothes at those boutiques... No friends or mum or sis shop together = no ppl give me any comment on those attires. xD
Have to stop here... Gotta go to dinner... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment