I started my U life today... How should I describe my feelings? And how should I share my TIREDNESS... It's kinda hard.. lolz... this early morning actually have lecture. But I skipped. Almost cycled around the campus today with vivien... what a day?! huh... I think today was the day which i sweat a lot in this year... Lolz... Then, we went back home to take shower and rest a while and she accompany me to lecture again... ==' I'm the new student who join those existing students... Felt SHY? NO. I don't know what I felt but.... haiz... hard to explore! erm,... most of them already very good.. em,.. i meant most of them is already in a bunch of gang... hope I could make some new friends during tutorial on this wednesday, though. Wondering.. Lolz...
Besides my U life.. I also wanna share bout U. Last saturday, I went to my cousin's cousin's wedding dinner. In short, my relative's wedding dinner. LOLz... Congratz to them at first. Second, happy belated birthday to U. Sorry for late wish U here. Lolz... That night after the dinner, Justin came fetched me to U's house. It's 11pm. Me, Shirley and U's bro waited U to back home and we gave him a surprised birthday party.. Actually, U thought that day I'm not at Sbn. But in fact, I'm really at Sbn. I just lied u that I'm not there. So that I could give u a surprised successfully... Lolz... I'm sure that U're happy that I lied you.. ^^
I stayed in the store room which is at the back with Shirley and get everything prepared while wait his bro to knock the door so that we can walk out to give him SURPRISED!!! Another bunch of his friends came in quietly and his bro have to switch off the lights... And I walked out to living room, approached him with the cake and also with the candles on the cake. He looked back once his bro switched off the lights... And he really get SHOCKED!!! (I can see that he's really get shocked~~) I felt happy that I could gave him a surprised which I never did before... Cause it's really success and it's work. LoLz... On that seconds, the feeling that I had are really indescribable.. Don't know why?!
Maybe that's was my first time who gave ppl surprise 'smoothly'... lolz^^ Btw, I knew that he's happy and excited too!! Hope he like it.. I think that was an unforgetable and wonderful night that he ever had! xD
Once again, happy belated birthday to U...
No comments:
Post a Comment