Wednesday, January 20, 2010

awful day

Ride to uni by myself today. Attended lecture at 10pm. Feel tired of riding bicycle. I still not use to it. Lecture time I was alone. I saw one of my tarc ex-coursemate sitting at the back alone. But I didn't say Hi to her and she didnt say Hi to me too. Then I went breakfast at cafeteria with vivien. Later, she went tutorial and I was alone again. T_______T. I waited her at downstairs. Sms-ing with friend while waiting for her to go library together.

Stayed at library for almost 2.5 hours. Then I go for my lecture, and she go hers. After her lecture, she came my 3rd lecture to accompany me. She said that my class end at 8pm and back alone is kinda danger. Well,... feel abit touched when she told me that want to stay to acc me.. she willing to stay more 2hour for me since her class started at 8am this morning...

Class ended at 730pm. I went to the BICYCLE PARKING area and unlock the 'LOCK' ... I realized that someone removed my bicycle. Ok,... I don't think much and just ride it... Feel uncomfortable and I realized that the tyre pancit! wtf. damn it! what a day?! But luckily got vivien with me.. Otherwise, I have to walk alone under the moon. =( pity me.

No comments: