Friday, January 22, 2010

almost used to it

I already almost get myself used to it. =)
Used to cycle to school. Experienced cycle under the rain.
Experienced tyre pancit. I think within this month I could slim down. I'm sure!
But my skin getting tan. =( Although I don't care that my skin is fair or tan but it's hard for me to make it fair and within a day my colour of hands and legs changed due to always cycle under the sun. But, when I cycle at 730am, I can feel the air. It's really fresh.
Erm,... while i'm cycling I keep take deep breathe. The air is really fresh and clean compared to KL's! I can feel that.. =) my life getting healthier... Wow...
Assignment and coursework is near... Felt tension and stressed although it's just in the first week. Pity me. Maybe 1/2 year never study and do any assignment jor.. This time, I meant I study here everything had to be done by ourselves. Except got class-rep who willing to help us photocopy those notes or tutorials.
But for me, I think I had to photocopy for my own. Since, my tutorial always meet different ppl. I don't owned a permanent group as I'm a flexi student. It's have pros and cons actually. The pros are I can learn to be more independent, know more friends... the cons were, don't know yet. Will know it after few weeks. XD
chaozz...

No comments: