Saturday, January 23, 2010

a long journey, a tired trip and also a melancholy day

Well,.. just back from Ipoh. First of all, sorry for the punctuality. fml. I was stayed up late last night... It's hard for me to early wake up today... I missed my alarm. That is why I'm late. And fml again for using stupid reason makes ppl more mad of it!! Didn't talk much during the journey. I'm the one should be blame to. But, since we're going to have fun,right? Just explode your feelings in front of me. Be straight forward. Okay? =)
It's good for me and for u too, tho. It's better than you keep inside ur heart and suffering with siblings? Right? I don't mind if you just scold me. I won't cry. I'm sure! But of course I will sad la... LOLz... Like this will improve our relation, tho. *sigh. Since, the day was past...
Huh,... conclusion, sorry for everything and everyone. fml!!!

4 comments:

wen said...

ok...I straight froward, dun angry ya, if I got any problem u also can scold me 1...nvm...haha...=)..
1st of all...I was very angry because I though u fall a sleep again, than i call u...but U answer me u r WASHING CLOTH??!!...u r ady late..but u still got time to washing the cloth n let ppl wait u??? tht is 1 of the reason I angry...I also have many cloth haven wash at my bathroom jz now onli finish it...
2nd , I know the journy to Ipoh will take long time so I want to go early n we go more time to shooping+sing k...
3rd...when at tht Thai fair...I want c tht rantai...but dunno y u keep saying dun waste time look tht rantai 1st...dunno y?? O.o...I want c ler..><''....

jUnE said...

Ooh.. ok^^.. today it's really was sad day... sorry for askin u not to look on those bracelet at thai fair. tot of u wan buy clothes, so asked u dun spend time on that. since, it's ady late...

wen said...

than wat was my problem...u din mention geh...?

wen said...

jz now onli realize u say u use mad reason...means u not really washing cloth izzit??