You know what? I think this is the first time i met -TENSION!
Tension makes me feel nervous... This morning's tutorial class, I really feel PRESSURE... I'll remember what that lecturer said to me this morning! I'll prove myself! xD
And also last night's tutorial class... I feel nervous when Ms.Yeoh teaching... trying hard to store in whatever she said. She's too fast. And I feel something that couldn't describe... it's horrible. Huh... big pressure... STRESSED!!!
And also last night's tutorial class... I feel nervous when Ms.Yeoh teaching... trying hard to store in whatever she said. She's too fast. And I feel something that couldn't describe... it's horrible. Huh... big pressure... STRESSED!!!
4 comments:
Hmmm?? 1st time meet tension only arh?? tht's good thing...its means u r concerning your study..=)Gambateh!! Change your TENSION to ENERGY!! =D You Can Do It!!
jiayou oh zunn. dun give up. try yr best
I Know u can de~~trust ur self~~^^
3 of u are great! i love u .... i really love 3 of u! thanks for your support! I won't easily give up!!! Yes I can!
Post a Comment