I'm still in tension and nervous mood. Many things haven't done yet. I'm really nervous, I mean I'm definitely nervous. Asking my leader bout the assignment, I felt something. I don't know what's that? He just simply asked me back, ' you seldom do assignment?' Wah! I just like... I don't think I could chat more with him other than those assignment's topic. Really feel strange and also tension while chatting with him- JUST IN MSN (don't know how if face-to-face talk to him?!) Swt. He is actually already good enough. Let me do those easy things. But he wants me to write 2-3 pages of 'essay' in my own words- *I meant he wants perfect english? maybe?! who knows? Duno la.. Aaarrrghhhh.... huh... I'm really worried la.. I don't even understand the question. How am I going to do it? *sigh... Felt myself stupid when think of answered him those unreasonable's answer... Uni is totally different what I had experienced in coll. HUGE differences... Different of humans that I met also.. He are also despise on those who FAILED. I'm more stressed when he told me that he hates repeat students.
CONCLUSION: learnt to be more tough and experienced many new stuff! It's great.. benefits goes to me actually... Right, fren?
2 comments:
yoyoyo, it's just one of the process of getting used to new environment. dun shy to ask. it's ok to fail as we learn from failure not success. no one is born to be good at something. you'll eventually get used to it ok. 'chang jue ah'...
dun be shy to ask la. lecturer maybe? all the best k. never ever give up. :)
T________________T
val.... thanks for ur comment... and also ur support!!! i really feel touched... somehow u're right!!! i will NEVER GIVE UP!!! thanks for ur support. anyhow i'll try my best!!! lastly, i love u, fren! xD
Post a Comment