Do you? I'm the first one. It's week 3 now!!! I just seems like did nothing in the past two weeks?! I don't know I spent my time on where?! I should spend it wisely in the coming weeks.. I promise! Tues have to handout the draft to him. Scare scare scare!!! I tried my best to change every sentences as he said TOTALLY no COPY & PASTE cause he'll check every members' works. Giving us pressure. Hmm!!! Sure la.. if we totally copy & paste is already considered as plagiarism la... idiot. It's good also.. Cause we're more focus to the coursework's marks. Haiya... he give us pressure so that we can do well and get higher mark ma.. Otherwise if 'cin cin cai cai' like that will ended up with low marks!! Am i right? actually pressure can force us to the success and break the 'glass door'. Yeah! -GoodNight-
1 comment:
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Crawling Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Alarming Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]
Post a Comment