Point. - interpret, elaborate, interpret, elaborate, interpret, and then go have a break to eat bread to continue interpret and elaborate the point!
*fml. Is it because of I dislikes bread so that I couldn't interpret and elaborate better in an article or report? This is really screwed me up! Huh... Unable to express those points. This is might because of my english language problems- vocabulary and grammar, comprehension as well. Kinda jealous of others whenever I read their articles. Not bad. Definitely nice. Less error. Using appropriate vocab to interpret it. Huh... Don't know when I only can be like them... Trying hard to write blog more often to improve my english.
Impatient! Not enough time to learn english now. If you want, back to primary. Sorry to say that I'm in Uni level right now. Moron! Learning english in Uni level? Kinda waste! Many amendment have to do in my report. T___________T
It's because of I got the point but do not elaborate it. Insufficient to get higher marks due to interpretation and elaborate. *sigh
Just try hard- this is what i can only do.
Just try hard- this is what i can only do.
2 comments:
read more of good articles la. then u can find some idea. copy their style. use as reference ma. haha. jiayou la..read more. ok =) take care
thanks for ur suggestion val... thanks for everything.. i know u know wat i meant... =) thanks.. luv u^^
Post a Comment