Sunday, March 14, 2010

Back

At last I decided to back home that day... To see my grandma's last face. After the test I went home and pray her. People said, 'didn't see coffin, you won't cry.' ( translated from Cantonese ). I agreed with this statement! Before I saw grandma's coffin, my tears drop and I just pass by her coffin to put down my bag. And then I only pray her.. Couldn't control my tears... Hmm... When I see her in the coffin, I told myself that was not her! definitely not!!! I still cant accept that she leave me and leave this world.
I remembered that she promised me to give me a big ang pau and buy me a golden key as my 21st birthday present. But I'm not 21 yrs old yet, she already gone... She break her promises!!! I miss her a lot... T_________T
I'm the only granddaughter who play and chat often with her... My cousins or sister do not play much with her as they were busy of their jobs. Huh.... Many sweet memories that I had with her... I really feel reluctant that she leave me so fast... Btw, do hope she rest in peace... I love you, grandma!!!

No comments: