This morning after answered Vivien's call, I immediately woke up and went to shower and wash up to get ready to pasar for our brunch and also to buy some meats, veges, and fruits.. During showering, my cousin, Rachel called me. I do not answer her call. Once I saw her name appeared in my missed call menu, I feel weird and questioning myself, Why do she call me at this time? She also sent me a message. I open it and read,.. she wrote, 'hey.. u still sleeping? do u know grandma passed away?'
My mind blank, my whole body stiff, and I don't know what should I do... My tears automatically drops from my eyes.. I do not reply her and directly call my sis. I asked her to make it sure. She unwilling to tell me. She just hung up my phone. The second she hung up my phone, I already knew that's true. It's true!!! I felt miserable... She called me back.. and I cried loudly. She asked me not to think so much and just concentrate in my exams. =(
Rachel called me again and told me bout granny.. I just cried in phone without saying a words. Actually they don't want let me know until the day I finished my exam. But then, Rachel told me everything and her mum called me and told me that before granny pass away, she knew that i having exam and no need back. Asked me neither not to cry or sad. Later noon, I called mum again. And my tears drop. Mummy, daddy and cousin-encl asked me to concentrate on studies. Haix... Ask me don't sad. Haix...
I got no mood now.. T___T
Couldn't see her last face. Sorry to her... I'm bad! Ah ma~~ ♥ do hope you rest in peace ♥
1 comment:
take care ya
Post a Comment